Rainy seasons come at different times of summer and spring. At these times of the year, the demand for umbrellas is very high in Europe and America. So, finding a reliable umbrella manufacturer or supplier can prove vital, especially if you’re an outdoors store owner or dropshipper. Quite a number of Chinese companies are known to produce different types of umbrellas, so that makes the industry competitive, but the competition increases the chances of getting the better products. So, how do you find a reliable manufacturer or supplier in China?
This guide will give you all the information you need, as well as the steps to follow in getting such a company.
Steps to follow:
- Source for umbrella manufacturers?
- Verify Company Qualifications
- Know Umbrellas Industry
- Contact Company
- Compare Company and Place Order
- Get the Final Company
1. Source Channels
Umbrella manufacturers and suppliers are not difficult to find in China, and the first step to take is to search for channels you can use to get one. Some good places to look for manufacturers and suppliers are:
•Google: Google is a jack of all trades and master of none. Please search “umbrella manufacturer”, you will find what you want.
- Alibaba: Alibaba is not only for Asian countries, but also the online shopping store for many Europeans and residents of the US. You can find almost every type of business party, and manufacturers of umbrellas are no exception. Lots of suppliers and manufacturers advertise their products on this B2B site.
- Global Sources: At the moment, this B2B platform has 1491 manufacturers of umbrellas. The site displays the lead time as well as the minimum number of umbrella pieces that can be ordered from each manufacturer. A good number of these umbrellas from these suppliers come in beautiful and radiant colors, large enough for two people to stay under.
- Made-in-China: This online platform has 22,600 umbrellas supplied by a third of that number. The type of umbrellas sold is dependent on the manufacturer or supplier.
A few other places to find reliable umbrella manufacturers and suppliers in China are:
- Infocomm Exhibition: The Infocomm China exhibition brings Asian buyers and suppliers together. Usually, the exhibition takes three days and the last edition held back in July. You’ll find the best umbrella suppliers and manufacturers there, and you will need to fly down to China to attend the exhibition.
- NAB Exhibition: You can also get a decent number of umbrella suppliers and manufacturers at the NAB show. The last edition took place in Shanghai. If you cannot make it down to China for the show, you can check the list of companies that were present for it.
2. Verify Company Qualifications
After finding so many companies from the sites listed above, you’ll need a way to sieve out the bad eggs. The first step is to verify the domain history of the company. This should let you know if the company actually exists or not. You can easily do this here.
The next step is to confirm the policy of the company and understand how they operate. Check out if the supplier or manufacturer provides the type of umbrella you need. Look out for their lead time and how they promise to deliver the product to you. Also, search for the history of their export data and location.
If you don’t have the time to carry out a full-scale verification of the qualifications of the umbrella company, you can let a business investigation company do that for you.
3. Know Umbrellas Industry
Knowing the umbrella industry can save you lots of time and money when finding a reliable manufacturer or supplier in China. Currently, there is fierce competition in China’s umbrella industry. Extensive market research is the new technique companies use to differentiate themselves from others.
With these facts at your fingertips, you can make a more informed decision when looking for a reliable supplier or manufacturer.
- Hfbrolly.: Hfbrolly is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of umbrellas in China. With over 30 years in the umbrella business, they can produce several types of umbrellas to suit your brand, which include golf, fashion, promotional, kids, mini, and beach umbrellas. With Huifeng, you don’t need middlemen, who will increase the price of every piece you buy. You can just order from them directly! HFBROLLY includes dimensions like the number of pieces, price, delivery time, and any other specifications, so you can make the right decision on the exact specification of umbrellas you want.
4. Contact the Company
When you’ve completed the first three steps in the order in which they are listed above, the next thing to do is to contact a few of these umbrella manufacturers and suppliers for a quote. A reliable umbrella company should have a website with its contact details readily available on the home page. However, if you are going through a B2B platform like Alibaba, Global Sources, or Made-in-China, you can contact the supplier from these sites.
It is advisable to make contacts with more than one supplier or manufacturer, to keep your options open.
5. Compare Companies and Place Order
After contacting so many companies, the next step is to compare their quotes against one another. A couple of success criteria to look out for are the price, design, guarantees, and the minimum number of orders (MOQ). From this comparison, place your order and wait for a response that’ll include the terms of delivery.
6. Get the Final Company
The process is almost completed at this phase, and all that remains is for you to get the final reliable company. Put your sentiments aside, but always trust recognized brands that have lots of reviews to deliver.
We are convinced that the steps listed above will help you find a reliable umbrella supplier or manufacturer in China. The article has underlined some of the best places to find these umbrella companies, so you don’t have to spend much time looking for them.